You can help ROCK the Nebraska State Fair with the Rock the Lot Project!
The Nebraska State Fair proudly announces Phase One of the 2020 Rock the Lot Improvement Project. This project improves the drive lanes for access into 1000 POV parking stalls on six acres of grass surface parking that is closest to the west side of the Pinnacle Bank Expo Center at Fonner Park.
Ground surveying and grading is scheduled to begin in early October, 2020.
- Supply and deliver 1.5’ minus crushed concrete
- Grade areas to receive crushed concrete prior to placement
- Fill in potholes and eliminate higher grades
- Place 4” of crushed concrete, 12’ wide AND radium corners for vehicle traffic
- Compact crushed concrete with smooth drum roller
- Feather edges with additional material
Fundraising for Phase One of the Rock the Lot project was approved by the Nebraska State Fair 1868 Foundation Board of Directors. In accepting the Phase One Project, the 1868 Foundation agrees to raise funds up to $92,000.00.
Are you ready to help ROCK your Nebraska State Fair? Get on board today! Contact Lindsey Koepke at firstname.lastname@example.org to give your gift today!